How to choose a vaporizer? Conduction VS. Convection.
Conduction: A transfer of a thermal energy through a substance or Solid.
Convection: A transfer of a thermal energy through a liquid or a gas.
The convection method is preferred by many for vaping flowers, since it doesn’t combust the material. A convection unit evenly heats each mouthful of vapor as you pull, so every hit should be flavorful and potent.Convection is more effiencient. A small amount of bud can go a long way with this heating method.
In a conduction vaporizer, the heat source is in direct contact with your botanicals. This means that it heats up faster. It also means that the material in contact with the heating element will get hotter than the rest—like cooking in a cast-iron pan on the stove. Giving your herb or oil a stir between pulls will help.
Topgreen has one convection vaporizer: XVAPE FOG. Other vaporizers are all conduction heating.
All in all, the convection vaporizer can produce more accurate temp. control, more even herb heating. There is less risk of combustion. While the conduction vaporizers has less complicated and cheaper prices, with faster warm-up time.
You can choose what you want based on the quests to choose a suitable vaporizer.
Thanks for your support.DON'T MISS OUT!SIGN UP TO GET TOPGREEN VIP DISCOUNTSsubscriptionContact Person
- Destiny Xiang
- leave a message:
- Contact Now
- 3/F, Building 4, G area ,the heng chang rong Industrial Park, Industrail Ave.,Gonghe Village, Shajing Community, Bao'an district, Shenzhen,Guangdong，518104 P.R.China
- XMAX QOMO Dab Rig
- XMAX ACE herb/wax vaporizer
- XMAX STARRY 3.0 herb/wax vaporizer
- XMAX V-ONE PLUS wax pen
- XMAX II PRO all-in-1 Vaporizer
- XMAX VITAL dry herb vaporizer
- XVAPE ARIA herb/wax Vaporizer
- XVAPE AVANT herb vaporizer
- XVAPE FOG Convection Vaporizer
- XVAPE V-ONE 2.0 wax vaporizer
- XMAX V-ONE wax vaporizer